The Swarthmore Group equity strategies are based on the philosophy that a portfolio of quality companies with sustainable earnings growth will outperform over the long term and provide a solid foundation for a diversified investment program.
- Quality companies are defined as those that are leaders in their industries, maintain strong balance sheets, and have the ability to maintain or increase market share
- We believe these companies have the ability to generate sustainable earnings growth and will generate above-average returns
- Portfolios are structured to outperform over a market cycle
- We actively manage our core positions, trimming on strength and buying into weakness, to add incremental value over time
- A diversified portfolio of 15-20 companies best rewards our company-specific insight
- Large Cap Growth – benchmarked to Russell 1000 Growth Index
- Large Cap Core – benchmarked to Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
For more detailed information about our equity investment management strategies, please contact us.